At AARC, our counsellors are committed to help people tell their story, we do not make judgments about what is right or wrong.
This service is available to those 18 years old and over and provides the opportunity for a person to resolve current or past problems and introduce new coping strategies to help deal with new challenges.
There are no issues that we cannot help you work through but some of the common issues that we work with include;
- Abuse, Anger Management, Anxiety
- Bereavement, Confidence, Depression
- Fertility, Loss, Mediation
- Panic Attacks
- PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Perinatal Depression
- Redundancy, Relationships, Self Harm
- Suicide, Self Esteem, Trauma
- Work-related issues