Training, Counselling and Supervision
AARC was established 10 years ago as a counselling organisation serving Renfrew and surrounding areas. The remit and scope of the AARC Team has expanded and now delivers counselling and supervision across central Scotland.
Our aims are
- To contribute to the emotional health and wellbeing through effective counselling
- To deliver for Scotland a new generation of reflective and skilful counselling practitioners
- To raise the standards and outcomes of counselling in Scotland
- AARC Services are dedicated to facilitating the emotional growth, wellbeing and maturity of the people of Scotland and beyond.
- We believe that individual, family and community health and well-being is nurtured in relationships; and that throughout life we can learn, change, and grow to be our best selves
- We provide psychotherapeutic services to those in emotional pain; support counsellors with constructive supervision; and deliver integrative and systemic training courses for the next generation of effective psychotherapist
- Our values are based on inclusivity, ethical practice, transparency, and life-long learning